Reflect on what 2014 has brought you. Love it & let it go. Breathe into the new.
My season’s gift to you is a process here, to reflect on the year you’ve just had and what it’s brought you and to open deeply into the now, the new expression and new energies filtering through.
Do it with a friend or partner – it’s a chance to hear each other on a deeper level and hold space together for new intentions and emerging energies.
(click for your free program download with journal pages, video questions and meditation)
PART A – Video reflection questions for 2014 (6 min)
- What was the landscape and feeling tone of 2014?
- What are you most proud of?
- How has life delighted you this year?
- What are you most grateful for?
- What almost got the better of you this year? How did you get yourself through it?
- What was bittersweet in 2014? How did that enhance your connection with what is most meaningful in your life?
PART B – Guided meditation to open into yourself and what is now emerging through you (7 min)
If you want to get straight into the video, here’s the link: